This report is based on a survey of attendees of the Nonproft Digital Transformation Summit in September 2017, and offers benchmarks for nonprofits to understand how others in their sector are using and implementing technology.
The survey was structured around five major themes:
- The employee digital experience
- The management digital experience
- Digital tools and their integration, accessibility and adoption
- Common barriers to digital transformation
- What digital initiatives have already been undertaken
Download your copy of the report now!
We hope that these survey results in this report provide value by demonstrating what others are doing to keep up with digital trends and offer recommendations for how nonprofit organizations can leverage technology to better achieve their goals.