The Ontario MOHLTC is constantly changing their reporting requirements, which can be challenging to adapt to if the systems you use to manage your finance, HR/payroll, scheduling and reporting are inflexible.
What might these changes mean for your organization and how can you effectively prepare for and manage them?
In this short report you will learn:
- The anticipated changes to the current MOHLTC reporting requirements
- The potential impact of the requirement change on your organization
- The main benefits and challenges of this change
- Solutions and strategies that can be used to support reporting outcomes
- Hear from Sparkrock customer North Bay Parry Sound District Health Board on their approach to these changes